Monday, January 18, 2010

Dental Hygiene Average Salary Is It Hard To Find A Full Time Dental Hygiene Job? And What Is Your Salary?

Is it hard to find a full time dental hygiene job? And what is your salary? - dental hygiene average salary

I was just accepted into the dental hygiene program on a UNC Chapel Hill. I wonder how much my salary would be like after graduation. Frankly, I would like to know if it's worth it. With this economy whilst respecting the right amount of money in a stable career. I saw a lot of work time. I wonder it is difficult to find a full-time job or something? Is it difficult to coordinate the work of the two offices? What is your payment is based are taken home each year. I mean the salary ranges from 55,000 to 70,000 in Raliegh, North Carolina, but I want to research how exactly it is. If you know a dental hygienist or someone who works in the area, please answer my question as soon as possible.

1 comment:

enamel said...

It was very easy to find careers in oral hygiene .... But as you said to change things. Personally, I work 3 officer with me. I do not think that will continue throughout the year. Some of my colleagues have already begun to make their health. If the economic situation continues to deteriorate, see the dark horizon for many professions. Good luck.

Post a Comment