Monday, February 15, 2010

Beige Cervical Fluid Important Question About Cervical Fluid..and Fluid Times?

Important question about cervical fluid..and fluid times? - beige cervical fluid

I know a lot of fluid on the image and cervix and by what means what. However, I am disturbed by something. I have always read and heard that immediately after AF, the almost dry and there is not much. Then it becomes sticky and a little more fullness. Then it becomes creamy lotion, and then the liquid egg white. Then again, dry or just before the reporting period. I noticed this month, but my ovulation, I had a white cream is not white (yellow or beige) of the liquid. Not a ton, but enough to notice, too. I am a married woman with a faithful companion. I wonder if this could be a sign of pregnancy? I am pleased about 4 days my period. I went again today and was white, creamy, but also somewhat elastic, such as cream and egg whites combined with? ButI ovulate this month. Any contribution is welcome. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

purplese... said...

Some women may ovulate more than once a month is not normal, as always, I have PCOS and have many symptoms that you ask, I ask the doctor to have blood tests for PCOS do luck

Post a Comment