Saturday, February 6, 2010

Community Service Hours Ideas For Probation Could I Go To Jail For This?

Could I go to jail for this? - community service hours ideas for probation

About 6 months to accelerate. I went to court to him and everything was, and basically, because I could not pay, I put on probation. (The stupid thing I've heard!) After a few months, he finally saw that I began to pay. I had a job and had no luck in finding one and my family could not pay for everything. I went to court and is now on my community service hours. I'm not leaving 20 hours and 20 when I finally found a job. Since gaining this point I could not complete my community service and will not be possible. Of course, now I pay for the ticket. "The judge let me, or I go to jail do not complete my service?" I really fear for him, but there's nothing I can do and I do not want to lose my job, I am so grateful to have more community service. Has anyone an idea?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appearance before the court and repeat what he said here, but not left out of community service. I explain my hat in my hand and my situation and can sympathize, but you need to leave the legal system, do what you say, and learn a lesson. It is a bitter pill, but his medication and not complain about pain.

Anonymous said...

Ask your probation officer.

Anonymous said...

Call the

Post a Comment