Friday, December 25, 2009

Airtight Plastic Containers What (How) Could I Recreate An Example Of Sonoluminescence In My Own Garage?

What (How) Could I recreate an example of sonoluminescence in my own garage? - airtight plastic containers

I believe that "a plastic container with a lid with a liquid - water probably sealed - should be completed and produce any way" to bubbles in the tank during blasting its high frequency tweeters of my car (100-watts a speaker output: 130 dB or more I think). "

Does this work?

I am also with the car when the effect of requiring low frequencies (instead of high frequency).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sonoluminescence can be done at 20kHz but you need to have yourself a function generator to get a sinusoidal waveform. I'm not sure how you would attach your speakers to your container and so I would say, no, this will not work.

Post a Comment