Friday, December 18, 2009

Male Menopause Symptoms More Condition_treatment Is It Possible For Man To Experience Andropause (male Menopause) At The Age Of 35? What Are Some Symptoms?

Is it possible for man to experience andropause (male menopause) at the age of 35? What are some symptoms? - male menopause symptoms more condition_treatment

It is possible that the man at the age of 35 until menopause, and symptoms such as a woman, are moody, hot flashes, chills, cold, sore nipples, a minuet you want sex, then so fast I did not want sex, the practical sports

3 comments:

jim said...

I think not. Do I was a stage where I was tired all the time and was concerned that youer say that changes in testosterone levels, fast or anything, read this and went to the Dominican Republic and tested cause I said I was where the levels of punishment. but from what I read in order to make a patch for this, but it would have on DOUT 35th in the 38 now. The name of the patch is andro something or another. only through him into a good diet and vitamins, one morning, my doctor told me it wouldnt happen until the late 50s to late 60s

fizz said...

Lustful urges women 20 to 25, the desire to buy a motorcycle.

whole_fe... said...

Medically, there is no menopause "male"!
I think at 35 it is too early to talk of a possible andropause.
It is generally correlated with low testosterone, and also with the loss of sexual desire, and often with erection problems.
The average age when these symptoms are present in 45-50, but could be at all times be a problem. For example, many young people lately erection problems.

Post a Comment