Thursday, December 17, 2009

Osteoporosis More Condition_symptoms Signs Preventing Osteoporosis: Does That Mean I Should Gradually Exercise More?

Preventing osteoporosis: Does that mean I should gradually exercise more? - osteoporosis more condition_symptoms signs

I was told that I suffer a high risk of osteoporosis, because I am a woman, I'm Asian and I have a small body frame.

Even if I were an athlete wushu young people who have consumed a good amount of calcium per day, I stay on osteoporosis, cancer, if they are affected by age. Does this mean that I'm getting older, it would be more exercise than I do now?

1 comment:

lauren said...

Yes, exercise helps strengthen bones. How to continue the calcium they consume you. In addition, try calcium tablets.

I have once again diagnosed with osteoporosis in grade 8th I have a less serious diagnosis now.

Post a Comment