Sunday, December 13, 2009

Strep Pneumonia More Condition_symptoms What Would Cause Me To Have Strep Throat, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, And Asthma All Within Two Months?

What would cause me to have strep throat, bronchitis, pneumonia, and asthma all within two months? - strep pneumonia more condition_symptoms

I had a sore throat. Once I had finished the antibiotics, I started with bronchitis in the inflammation of the lungs, which developed into asthma. Then, when antibiotics are completed, had a sinus infection. It took more antiobiotics. Now, you stop, I feel like she is starting over. , Sore throat, ear pain, chronic cough, headache, dizziness and chest tightness, coughing soon after. My doctor says it is still asthma. Which brings me to improve and Ling? Ideas. I'm tired of being sick. I ceased to work in the short term disability for that reason. I should also mention that I am a smoker I know that this does not help, but I know that it does not cause the problem recurring /

No comments:

Post a Comment