Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Is The Best Type Of Nitrous Cracker Can Your Regular Dentist Prescribe Anti-anxiety Type Meds?

Can your regular dentist prescribe anti-anxiety type meds? - what is the best type of nitrous cracker

My wisdom teeth, on Wednesday, and I am very nervous. I'm afraid I will freak out when they arrive. It's just my regular dentist will pull them. I'm not worried about the pain, only consciousness. I know I'll nitrous, because I also for a filling.

My question is, when I asked my dentist can do something to help my anxiety prescribe? He does not know specialize denistry sedation.

2 comments:

emmalue said...

Dentists and doctors can prescribe medications, if the requirement falls within the scope of treatment.

Many general dentists or similar medicines prescribed Halcion to help the anxiety. Ask questions before your appointment. If you take something as Halcion, you have to go too and from your appointment.

Dr.Glasm... said...

Your dentist may prescribe a sedative / disadvantages anxiety drugs, even if a dentist sedation. The law differs from state to state, dentists may prescribe a variety of medications to relax the patient and more comfortable. Depending on the drug type, quantity, as managed and used to determine whether they can write. Ask to see your dentist to see what they can offer, and they have a permit for sedation sedation for dentistry.

Post a Comment